Saturday 31 May 2014

24 Monster Foods You Won't Believe Exist

One thing I love about writing a blog on food is the opportunity to discover new, exciting and exotic food and dishes by just clicking my mouse.  I love reading about food from Food Network UK.  I may not be able to taste it most of the time but I'm able to see how they look like, what ingredients to use and also imagine how they might taste!  Food is a very basic necessity coming first before clothing and shelter.  I personally believe that food must also be a human right, that no one should be deprived of food and access to food.  Not just any kind of food but edible, quality and nutritious ones.

For today, I would like to share with you something that I found on the Web - 24 Monster Foods You Won't Believe Exist.  The title itself already attracted me to the article.  Hope you enjoy and do get to try not just eating but making them yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment